By John Kullmann | September 22nd, 2015 |
Why migrate VFP to .NET
Visual FoxPro was a dynamic development platform used for many mission-critical applications. But the time has come to move out with the old and in with the new.
The logical solution is to migrate to the .NET Framework
- The .NET framework provides language interoperability (conformity) enabling developers to leverage the best features across multiple programming languages.
- The .NET framework also provides a large library, Visual Studio Intergraded Development Environment, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- The Visual FoxPro relational database ports well, suiting SQL Server.
- The .NET framework support web, mobile and client-server environments giving developers the ability to build a robust application.
- Strong expertise in Visual FoxPro and the .NET languages is required for a successful migration
- Migration of your Visual FoxPro to .NET paves the way to easily devise future changes and enhancements.
Contact Macrosoft to discuss your migration requirements